Lama Castor Oil is pressed virgin oil that is beneficial for constipation. It is rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize the skin. It is a good source of vitamin E, omega-9, and omega-6. It has laxative properties, is anti-inflammatory and is useful for wounds. It also plays a vital role in preventing hair loss and facilitates the growth of healthy hair. It has moisturizing properties, which could help lubricate the hair shaft, increasing flexibility and decreasing the chance of breakage.
- It is pressed virgin oil that is beneficial for constipation
- It is rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize the skin
- It helps in maintaining natural softness of the skin
- It helps in nourishing the scalp
- It promotes hair growth
- It helps maintain healthy and strong nails
Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
Take 1-2 teaspoonful of oil with luke warm water / milk before bedtime or as directed by physician
Take 5-6 drops of oil and massaged on the scalp at night and wash with herbal shampoo at morning.